7212-21 Footwear Production Machine Operator
Operating machines to manufacture ready-to-wear footwear.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- cuts leather, synthetics and lining by machine
- machines uppers using basic machine techniques
- lasts the shoe by hand or machine
- makes the shoe by use of moulded or cement construction techniques
- constructs components by machine
- cleans and inspects the shoe
- undertakes quality control procedures
- may make and grade patterns manually
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram