Swims underwater to undertake tasks such as research, salvage and construction.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- inspects, tests, repairs and uses surface supplied air and mixed gas diving equipment
- performs underwater activities such as salvaging, photography, exploration, construction, maintenance and repair
- operates underwater power tools, sonar, sound and video recording and other equipment
- may use explosives
- may carry out research and collect scientific or exploration samples
- may use non destructive magnetic particle and ultra sonic testing techniques
- may use diving bells or decompression chambers
- may carry out underwater rigging, airlifting and jetting activities
Hyperbaric Welder Diver
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram