7315-13 Train Driver's Assistant
Under direction performs routine railway driving tasks, and receives instruction and training in locomotive driving.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- assists the train driver in the operation of trains
- observes signals and track conditions
- monitors indicator gauges, and reports operating irregularities
- may drive locomotive during rolling stock shunting
- may change points and hook bins and rolling stock together during shunting
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram