UNIT GROUP 8111 REGISTRY AND FILING CLERKS
REGISTRY AND FILING CLERKS process and handle information and documents to maintain access to and security of databases or records management systems.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- sorting information or documents for filing according to database or records management systems
- classifying and coding information and documents for inclusion in databases or records management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information or documents in databases or records management systems
- identifying and retrieving documents or information for users
- recording file or document movements