UNIT GROUP 8294 TELEMARKETERS
TELEMARKETERS telephone customers and prospective customers to promote products and services and obtain sales or arrange sales visits.
The entry requirement for this unit group is the completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- working from a script and list of contacts to promote the organisation's products or services by telephone
- creating interest in the product or service, and seeking a sale or agreement to see a sales representative
- arranging processing and despatch of products, information kits or brochures to clients of interested contacts
- arranging appointments for sales representatives
- recording changes to contact details and notes for follow-up action