UNIT GROUP 2387 CHIROPRACTORS AND OSTEOPATHS
CHIROPRACTORS AND OSTEOPATHS diagnose, treat and advise on prevention of physiological and mechanical disorders of the locomotor system.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- examining patients, ordering or performing X-rays and pathological tests
- diagnosing disorder by discussion, observation and testing
- manipulating peripheral joints and soft tissues of the spinal column or other parts of the body framework to restore mechanical function
- advising on diet, nutrition and lifestyle
- prescribing exercises for rehabilitation and/or prevention