UNIT GROUP 6142 PAYROLL CLERKS
PAYROLL CLERKS prepare payrolls and related records for employee salaries and statutory record keeping purposes.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- preparing payroll data from time sheets and other payroll or personnel records
- processing payment of wages and salaries
- administering salary records
- interpreting industrial awards
- maintaining records relating to leave taken, overtime, promotions, transfers and other variations to wages or salaries and employment arrangements
- preparing group certificates