3399-15 Betting Agency Branch Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a betting agency.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- promotes betting agencies’ services
- monitors and controls accounting and the security of cash
- provides reports to bodies such as the TAB and to regulatory authorities
- selects, trains and supervises betting agency staff
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensures equipment is maintained
- receives over-the-counter bets, enters bets onto computer systems, accepts payments, issues tickets and change