9211-11 Engineering Production Process Worker
Performs routine tasks to assist tradespersons in metalworking or product assembly, usually working under close supervision.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- assists metal tradespersons by positioning and holding tools, metal stock or products
- performs assembly and dismantling operations, such as screwing or bolting
- operates power hammers, presses or other cutting and shaping tools and machines
- solders or spot welds components using electrical spot or butt welding machine
- transports tools, materials and workpieces to and from sites or workbenches
- cleans and prepares working surfaces
Metal Forger's Assistant
Metal Moulder's Assistant