9111-19 Window Cleaner
Cleans interior and exterior window surfaces.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- cleans glass surfaces by applying and removing cleaning solutions or solvents
- assembles and dismantles ladders, scaffolding and other support equipment
- uses ladders, swinging scaffolds, bosun's chairs, hydraulic bucket trucks or other equipment to reach windows in multi-storey buildings
- performs minor repairs on equipment
- may clean stone walls, metal surfaces, facias and window frames