8292-11 Ticket Seller
Sells tickets or makes reservations for facilities and services such as travel or admission to sporting and entertainment venues.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- receives customers' requests, accepts payments and issues tickets, receipts and change
- checks service availability and times and makes reservations
- answers inquiries concerning charges, routes, schedules, reservations and coming attractions
- prepares summaries of daily transactions
- organises displays of service times and availability and other information
- contacts customers to cancel or confirm reservations
- may arrange accommodation, car hire and holiday bookings
- may announce arrival, departure and commencement times
- may check-in baggage