3399-19 Car Rental Agency Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a car rental agency.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- answers rental inquiries, takes bookings and telephone calls
- provides information regarding vehicle type, hire rates and rental regulations
- arranges for vehicles to be delivered to customers
- selects, trains and supervises agency staff
- organises accounts and budgets
- liaises with fleet manager
- may check returned vehicles, initiate procedures for retrieval of overdue vehicles, and arrange for cars to be cleaned and serviced