6141-15 Cost Clerk
Calculates and investigates wages, materials, overheads and other operating costs.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- calculates and analyses costs
- prepares records of standard costs and values for items such as raw materials and packaging supplies
- records cost variations and contract price movements
- compiles cost data for preparation of operating budgets and profit and loss calculations
- investigates the costs of proposed expenditures, quotations and estimates
- prepares reports of total costs, inventory adjustments, selling prices or profits