UNIT GROUP 6312 CHILDREN'S CARE WORKERS
CHILDREN'S CARE WORKERS provide care and supervision for children in residential homes and non-residential child care centres.
The entry requirement in this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- assisting in the preparation of materials and equipment for education or recreational activities
- managing children's behaviour and guiding children's social development
- preparing and conducting activities for children
- entertaining children by reading or playing games
- supervising children in recreational activities
- supervising the daily routine of children
- supervising the hygiene of children