UNIT GROUP 5912 CREDIT AND LOANS OFFICERS
CREDIT AND LOANS OFFICERS analyse and evaluate loan applications.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- assessing credit ratings and investment risks against predetermined policy standards
- obtaining and analysing information about clients
- providing information about customers' standing to financial and credit institutions
- authorising the approval of loan or credit applications or recommending loan or credit conditions and limits
- maintaining records and preparing reports on findings and defaulting customers