2221-15 Market Research Analyst
Determines the market for new products, develops advertising strategies and evaluates the best business sites for various types of commercial enterprise.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- researches potential demand and market characteristics for new products
- collects and analyses population data and other statistical information
- reports on the findings of research activities
- composes advertising campaigns
- analyses data regarding consumer patterns
- interprets and predicts current and future consumer trends
- liaises with clients regarding their information needs
- isolates particular consumer markets for clients