7129-17 Cement Production Plant Operator
Operates plant and equipment to produce cement, lime and clinker.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- controls the loading and unloading of material or the operation of continuous feeding equipment such as pumps and conveyors
- monitors the operations of equipment by observing instruments such as temperature and pressure gauges or physical indicators such as oil levels
- operates plant and auxiliary equipment
- monitors maintenance requirements and arranges for equipment to be serviced
- cleans plant areas and cleans and lubricates equipment
- may provide written reports on plant operation and production levels
Cement Crusher Operator
Cement Despatch Operator
Cement Kiln Operator
Grinding Mill Operator