Plays football professionally in competitions.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. This occupation requires high levels of physical fitness, sporting ability and personal commitment as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- participates in football competitions for payment
- trains in skills and drills required for team performance under the guidance of coaches
- undertakes individualised training regimes designed for maximum personal effectiveness
- may coach junior and other teams, and conduct coaching clinics and development activities
- may undertake promotional and media duties
- may participate in representative matches and undertake promotional and media duties
Australian Rules Footballer
Rugby League Footballer
Rugby Union Footballer