UNIT GROUP 4984 FLORISTS
FLORISTS prepare and sell floral arrangements and flowers.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- planning and designing floral arrangements
- arranging supply and storage of flowers, greenery, decorations and other items
- selecting, trimming and arranging flowers and other materials
- packing, wrapping, attaching message cards and organising delivery of completed arrangements
- serving customers and accepting payments