1296-11 Media Producer
Plans, administers and reviews activities concerned with publishing, producing films, television programs, theatre, music, or other artistic activities.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- directs the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans
- manages productions to meet quantity, quality, cost and timing specifications
- controls the use of production facilities such as studios and editing equipment, stage and film equipment and rehearsal time
- directs production quality control to high standards
- coordinates, issues and reviews production and film shooting schedules
- monitors production costs and cash flow, relative to budget