UNIT GROUP 1293 EDUCATION MANAGERS
EDUCATION MANAGERS administer educational institutions.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution
- researching, implementing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
- liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
- identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
- supervising the work and conduct of students, and teaching and administrative staff, within policy guidelines