UNIT GROUP 6321 HOTEL SERVICE SUPERVISORS
HOTEL SERVICE SUPERVISORS supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel service workers.
The entry requirement in this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining work requirements and allocating duties to Domestic Housekeepers, Luggage Porters and Doorpersons
- conferring with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintaining attendance records and rosters
- explaining and enforcing safety regulations
- overseeing the work of the unit and suggesting improvements and changes
- conferring with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform front office and reception duties in hospitality establishments