The ABS is looking for people who:
- enjoy talking to others;
- are able to persuade people to participate in a survey, even if they are reluctant;
- are able to communicate tactfully and sensitively with people from a variety of backgrounds;
- are willing to learn and adapt;
- have a current Australian driver’s licence and a fully insured, lockable vehicle available for use;
- have a reasonable level of fitness, and are able to drive safely in a variety of conditions;
- have an appropriate space and environment within the home for a home office to be set up.
- Previous experience with computers is essential.