The following terms and conditions are applicable to all registered users.
The registered user is the person who will access and analyse data extracted from registered ABS products.
As a registered user:
- I will ensure that my access details are not provided to another party.
- Where there is the option to save tables, I understand that it is my responsibility as the ABS products registered user, to save my tables and customised groups elsewhere (e.g: on a hard drive) for future use. The ABS takes no responsibility for my saved tables and claims no liability if tables don't open in later versions of the software. However, the ABS will endeavour to ensure that saved tables will be compatible with later versions of the software.
- Individual licence: I will inform my Payment Officer if I no longer require access to registered ABS product(s) so that my access to the product(s) can be disabled, including removal of all my saved tables and custom groups.
- Organisational licence: I will inform my organisation's Contact Officer if I no longer require access to the ABS product(s) so that my access to the product(s) can be disabled. I understand this will result in the removal of all my saved tables and custom groups if applicable.
- Organisational licence: I understand that my Contact Officer has the authority to remove me from the licence. When I am removed from a licence, this removes my product access which could, if applicable, also remove my saved tables and custom groups.
- I understand that the ABS reserves the right to change licence prices for charged products without notice.
The ABS has taken great care to ensure that the information in ABS registered products is as correct and accurate as possible. However, the ABS doesn't guarantee, or accept any legal liability whatsoever arising from, or connected to, the use of any material contained within, or derived from, its products.
I understand the following:
I agree to abide by the conditions set out in this document and any future conditions that are notified to registered users. I am aware that all data extracted from registered ABS products are confidentialised prior to being supplied to me and that, as a result, no reliance should be placed on data cells of small value.
This page last updated 13 November 2012