ABS.Stat Online Video Tutorials
To help you get started with ABS.Stat we have produced a series of short tutorials. You will need Flash Player/Quick Time Player to view the tutorials.
- Introducing ABS.Stat: what is it, why has it been developed, and what are the benefits and uses of this product?
File size: 1.12MB
2. A tour of the ABS.Stat Browser Interface
- A quick tour around the ABS.Stat browser to see what functions are available.
File size: 4.02MB
3. About ABS.Stat Metadata
- An explanation of what metadata is, including the various levels - Dataset, Dimension, Dimension Member and Observation and where to find metadata within ABS.Stat.
File size: 4.97MB
4. Accessing and Locating Data
- All about searching and browsing themes, tables and predefined tables.
Note: Video 5 - building customised tables will define and explain dimension and dimension members to you in further detail.
File size: 4.31MB
- How to construct your own customised tables by selecting dimensions, layout and custom options.
File size: 2.43MB
- Continuation of 5. Building Customised Tables: Explains selecting and de-selecting various dimension members.
File size: 7.50MB
- Information on dimension member colour coding and searching dimensions. Demonstration of quick access to customised dimensions.
File size: 3.89MB
- Learn how to customise the layout of your table.
File size: 4.20MB
- How to modify characteristics of datasets to make your table more useable.
File size: 2.42MB
10. Exporting Information
- How to export your table to an Excel, CSV, or SDMX file.
File size: 5.37MB
11. My Queries
- How to combine two or more different queries.
File size: 2.23MB