|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
CLASSIFICATION AND CODING
THE CLASSIFICATION CRITERIA
14. The only classification criterion is the number of live children born.
15. The standard classification is a single level classification with ten categories:
Nine or more
THE CODE STRUCTURE
16. The code structure for Number of Children Ever Born is the number of children ever born:
17. Not Applicable.
18. Not Applicable.
19. The variable applies to all females in Australia. However, in most surveys the collection of this variable applies only to females 15 years of age and over.
20. This classification is not applicable to any other variable.