Australian Bureau of Statistics
1285.0.55.001 - Number of Children Ever Born Standard, July 2012
Latest ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 25/07/2012 First Issue
|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
CLASSIFICATION AND CODING
THE CLASSIFICATION CRITERIA
14. The only classification criterion is the number of live children born.
15. The standard classification is a single level classification with ten categories:
Nine or more
THE CODE STRUCTURE
16. The code structure for Number of Children Ever Born is the number of children ever born:
17. Not Applicable.
18. Not Applicable.
19. The variable applies to all females in Australia. However, in most surveys the collection of this variable applies only to females 15 years of age and over.
20. This classification is not applicable to any other variable.
This page last updated 31 July 2012
Unless otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia Licence together with any terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the website Copyright notice. For permission to do anything beyond the scope of this licence and copyright terms contact us.