Sports Industries, Australia (cat. no. 8686.0)
The sports and services to sports survey was conducted as part of the Sport, Recreation and Gambling collection. It was undertaken in response to government's need for size and structure information about the sport, recreation and gambling industries.
The collection was a survey of employing businesses in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) class 9319 Sports and Services to Sport.
The publication contains the following tables at the Australia level:
The tables contain data at the Australia level with one state table showing:
- detailed breakdown of sources of income
- items of expenditure
- characteristics of employment (including a detailed breakdown of employment data (full-time /part-time, male/female)
- main occupation of persons employed
- selected statistics by employment size groupings
- selected performance ratios
- number of businesses
- wages and salaries
- gross income
New South Wales
FREQUENCY OF DATA AVAILABILITY
The sports and services to sports survey is conducted irregularly (subject to review).
ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
For information on other related products and services visit the Product Information page.
Return to Cultural and Recreational Services Industry