Division C MANUFACTURING
Subdivision 11 FOOD PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Group 111 MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Class 1113 Cured Meat and Smallgoods Manufacturing
This class consists of units mainly engaged in manufacturing cured and preserved meats, such as bacon or ham, and in manufacturing smallgoods or prepared meat products not elsewhere classified. Units cure the meat by salting, drying, pickling or smoking.
- Bacon manufacturing
- Corned meat manufacturing (including canned)
- Croquette manufacturing n.e.c.
- Ham, canned, manufacturing
- Meat speciality manufacturing
- Pate manufacturing (except fish)
- Poultry smallgoods manufacturing
- Smallgoods manufacturing
- manufacturing fish pates are included in Class 1120 Seafood Processing; and
- manufacturing croquettes from poultry meat are included in Class 1112 Poultry Processing.