Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 03 Books, magazines, newspapers and other printed matter
- children's picture books; and
- printed books in single sheets.
- dictionaries and encyclopaedias (included in Class 0302).
Dictionaries and encyclopaedias, and serial instalments thereof
Atlases and other books of maps or charts
Brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter; and children's drawing and colouring books
- comics and similar publications where the content is expressed mainly by illustrations; and
- brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter; and children's drawing and colouring books; in single sheets.
- advertising material (included in Class 0307).
Music, printed or in manuscript
- music in sheet or folio form.
Newspapers, journals and periodicals
Trade advertising material, commercial catalogues and similar items
Architectural plans and drawings
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Add the ABS on Google+
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates