Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 03 Books, magazines, newspapers and other printed matter
- children's picture books; and
- printed books in single sheets.
- dictionaries and encyclopaedias (included in Class 0302).
Dictionaries and encyclopaedias, and serial instalments thereof
Atlases and other books of maps or charts
Brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter; and children's drawing and colouring books
- comics and similar publications where the content is expressed mainly by illustrations; and
- brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter; and children's drawing and colouring books; in single sheets.
- advertising material (included in Class 0307).
Music, printed or in manuscript
- music in sheet or folio form.
Newspapers, journals and periodicals
Trade advertising material, commercial catalogues and similar items
Architectural plans and drawings
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates