44. In addition to being available on this CD ROM and the ABS website, the material provided in this edition of the ANZSCC can be made available on floppy disk (Cat. no. 1254.0.15.001), subject to normal conditions of sale concerning secondary provision and copyright.
45. A Computer-Assisted Coding (CAC) system, ANZSCC Coder (Cat. no. 1254.0.15.002), is also available for IBM compatible PCs. CAC systems are interactive software products designed to speed the process of classification by allowing the user to input an abbreviated keyword, and then choose options to further specify the subject until it can be uniquely identified and allocated the appropriate classification category.
46. The ABS and SNZ will, on request, provide determinations or advice on the classification of goods and services to the ANZSCC or to related classifications.
47. In Australia, information directly concerning this classification and its related products, may be obtained by contacting the Assistant Director, Economic Standards, on (02) 6252 7469, or (02) 6252 7788 (Fax).
48. For other inquiries, see the ABS Contact Information on this CD ROM or the ABS website at www.abs.gov.au.
49. In New Zealand, contact the Information Consultancy Group:
|70 Symonds Street||Aorangi House||Winchester House|
|Postal Address: Private Bag 92003||Postal Address: PO Box 2922||Postal Address: Private Bag 4741|
|Phone: 0-9-3584588||Phone: 0-4-4954600||Phone: 0-3-3748700|
|Fax: 0-9-3790859||Fax: 0-4-4729135||Fax: 0-3-3748864|
|StarNet: DOS 002||StarNet: DOS 001||StarNet: DOS 003|