Australian Bureau of Statistics

Rate the ABS website
ABS Home > Statistics > By Release Date
ABS @ Facebook ABS @ Twitter ABS RSS ABS Email notification service
7307.0 - Wheat Stocks and Exports, Australia, Nov 2011 Quality Declaration 
Previous ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 12/01/2012   
   Page tools: Print Print Page Print all pages in this productPrint All RSS Feed RSS Bookmark and Share Search this Product



Wheat grain stored
  • Wheat grain stored by bulk grain handlers at the end of November 2011 was 15.4 million tonnes.
  • Wheat grain graded for milling comprised 69% (10.7 million tonnes) of the total wheat grain stored, with the remaining 31% (4.7 million tonnes) graded for feed.
  • The total wheat grain stored in November 2011 was almost 7.0 million tonnes (82%) more than the amount stored in November 2010.
Graph Image for Stocks of wheat grain by state(a)

Annotation(s): (a) The end of September is used to represent the closing stocks of wheat grain prior to the commencement of the next harvest period (October to September). (b) NSW includes ACT (c) Victoria includes Tasmania

Source(s):

Graph Image for Wheat Grain Stored(a)

Annotation(s): (a) The end of September is used to represent the closing stocks of wheat grain prior to the commencement of the next harvest period (October to September). Stocks of Grain Held by Bulk Handling Companies and Grain Traders, Australia (cat. no. 7122.0.55.001).

Source(s): Wheat Grain Stored(a) Australia; Wheat Grain Stored(a) NSW; Wheat Grain Stored(a) Victoria; Wheat Grain Stored(a) Queensland; Wheat Grain Stored(a) SA; Wheat Grain Stored(a) WA



Graph Image for Wheat grain stored by grade(a) (b)

Annotation(s): (a) The end of September is used to represent the closing stocks of wheat grain prior to the commencement of the next harvest period (October to September). (b) Wheat grain is graded by quality.

Source(s):


Bookmark and Share. Opens in a new window

Commonwealth of Australia 2014

Unless otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia Licence together with any terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the website Copyright notice. For permission to do anything beyond the scope of this licence and copyright terms contact us.