Census User Information Sessions
User consultations have been an important part of the ABS’ development of the online 2006 Census product suite. To date there have been two stages for this cycle, with Census staff visiting clients across Australia to seek their input on the proposed products and services. To further extend this, a range of information sessions are planned across Australia late in 2006. Sessions held so far have received excellent feedback.
The main points of discussion at the information sessions will be:
• Our overall product suite for the 2006 Census
• The release schedule for Census data
• Our tables and their content
• Our Internet products (particularly CDATA Online and Table Builder), a demonstration on how they will work and information about how much a subscription to Table Builder will cost.
• Training and support options that will be available before and after data release. and
• The latest information on Census products and services available from registered distributors.
The ABS would like to extend an invitation to you to attend an information session so we can provide you with information on our product suite and answer any questions you might have.
Details of all sessions are available at www.abs.gov.au/census. Just follow the Census User Information Sessions icon on the right of screen.
Spaces are limited so contact us as soon as possible to reserve your place at your preferred session.
We look forward to seeing you there.
This page last updated 23 July 2007