Concordances consists of 4 zipped comma delimited files for intercensal editions and 5 zipped comma delimited files for census editions of the ASGC. These are:
- current CD to current SLA concordance (in census years only)
- previous CD to current SLA concordance
- a current LGA to current SLA concordance
- a previous year SLA to current SLA concordance
- a concordance between all levels of the current ASGC edition.
These concordances do not concord between the ASGC and non-ASGC geographies such as postcodes.
The concordances are available over the web from ASGC 2005.
Further information may be obtained from Geography by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.