Australian Bureau of Statistics
1003.0 - ABS News for Libraries (Issue No. 61), Aug 2007
Previous ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2007
|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
Test your Census navigation knowledge
For solutions and additional questions see the Self-Directed Learning pages under the ABS Training section of the website.
1. The percentage of persons 65 years and over in Woy Woy is greater than the Australian average:
2. Which city has a higher percentage of separated or divorced persons?
3. The percentage of persons in Australia who speak Italian at home has increased since the 2001 Census:
Using Census Tables
4. How many people in Adelaide speak English ‘not well or not at all’?
a. 3 090
b. 30 121
c. 1 105 841
5. The number of people recording Hinduism as their religion has more than doubled in Brisbane over the last 10 years:
6. How many dwellings in the suburb of Clarendon Vale, Tasmania have no motor vehicles?
Unpaid Household Work
7. Which group undertook the most unpaid domestic work in Newcastle Local Government Area?
a. Females aged 25-34
b. Males aged 65-74
c. Females aged 35-44
8. How many Census Collection Districts in the suburb of Bankstown, NSW, have 47-54% of households with housing costs of 30% or more of gross income?
9. Which Community Profile would you download to locate a set of tables for Collection District no. 2011103 (Sea Lake, Vic) that includes age by sex, family income, dwelling structures, religion, language, country of birth, and family composition data?
a. Working Population Profile
c. Expanded Community Profile
These documents will be presented in a new window.
This page last updated 11 December 2007