8175.0 - Counts of Australian Business Operators, 2006 to 2007  
Previous ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 01/10/2008  First Issue
   Page tools: Print Print Page Print all pages in this productPrint All RSS Feed RSS Bookmark and Share Search this Product  

SECTOR

In 2006, 58% of business operators indicated they operated unincorporated businesses with the remaining 42% operating incorporated businesses.

A higher proportion of female business operators operated unincorporated businesses (60% of females operated unincorporated businesses compared with 57% of males).






Previous PageNext Page