Division C MANUFACTURING
Subdivision 11 FOOD PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Group 113 DAIRY PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Class 1131 Milk and Cream Processing
This class consists of units mainly engaged in processing raw milk. Processes include pasteurisation of milk and separation to produce milk and cream with varying fat content.
- Cream, pasteurised, manufacturing (except canned)
- Milk, low fat, manufacturing
- Milk, pasteurised, manufacturing
- Skim milk manufacturing
- Standard milk manufacturing
- Ultra heat treatment milk manufacturing
- manufacturing or canning buttermilk, condensed or evaporated milk, flavoured milk or sour cream are included in Class 1133 Cheese and Other Dairy Product Manufacturing; and
- manufacturing milk or yoghurt substitutes from non-dairy substances such as soy, are included in Class 1199 Other Food Product Manufacturing n.e.c.