Making The Most of Your Census
"Making The Most of Your Census" has just been released. This 28 page booklet is a valuable information guide that outline the Community Profile Series and Classifications Counts. Produced with the general census user in mind, the booklet’s main emphasis is on the 2001 Census Community Profile Series and Classification Counts and assists users understanding of these and other census products and services.
The booklet includes:
To obtain your free copy of the booklet, call the Census Marketing Unit on 1800 813 939, or download the document below.
You can download this document in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader software, download a free copy.
- introduction to the Census Community Profile Series including table content
- explanation of the Classification Counts
- a section on information consultancy
- examples of the applications of census data
- directions on how to contact the ABS and access the data.