Government Entities Marketing Association
GEMA’s charter is to provide support to government entities through innovation in marketing and sales.
Its aims are to:
· provide new business opportunities and improve customer service standards;
· provide educational assistance and support to marketing and sales people;
· support the role of marketing and sales within government organisations and achieve its acceptance as an integral part of modern business practice
· promote best practice; and
· promote a better working relationship between all levels of government.
Innovative marketing and sales techniques are essential to satisfy the expanding objectives set by government. Considerable pressure is placed on the service providers, and on the government organisations which initiate the services, to deliver marketing programs that are both effective and cost efficient.
GEMA (established in 1993) provides solutions and support relevant to the day to day operations of modern governments.
GEMA will assist individuals and organisations directly involved in the marketing of services in all three tiers of government.
For further information contact Dennis Pentony (08) 9268 4194 or visit the GEMA web site: www.gema.net.au