Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,698,608 1 new person every 1 minute and 28 seconds. Consumer price index 2.2% March 2020 quarter All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.5% Quarterly change Dec 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,658.70 November 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 6.2% April 2020 Seasonally adjusted estimate
- Monday 25 May 2020Trade declines, but resources exports remain strongInternational Merchandise Trade, Preliminary, Australia
- Friday 22 May 2020Additional information for Preschool Education 2019Preschool Education, Australia (Additional Information)
- Friday 22 May 2020Additional information for Preschool Education 2018Preschool Education, Australia (Additional Information)
- Friday 22 May 2020New in DataLab: Labour force microdata, 1982 to Apr 2020Microdata: Longitudinal Labour Force, Australia
- Friday 22 May 2020ABS exploring new data sources in response to COVID-19ABS Media Statements
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to better understand the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Links to this data have been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
Information for Survey Participants ABS approach to survey participation during COVID-19 The ABS is prioritising the health, safety and well-being of our staff, households and businesses at all times. We encourage the completion of surveys online or by phone. More information is available for survey participants.
8% of people have diabetes, same as in 2012-13