Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,576,590 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. Consumer price index 1.7% September quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Sep 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,633.80 May 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.2% November 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 16 January 2020New loan commitments for housing rise 1.8 percentLending Indicators
- Thursday 16 January 2020Aussies visiting Japan up 24.8% from a year agoOverseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
- Wednesday 15 January 2020Building Approvals data for small geographic areasBuilding Approvals, Australia (Additional Information)
- Wednesday 15 January 2020Beef production at highest level since June 2015Livestock and Meat, Australia
- Wednesday 15 January 2020Dwelling commencements fall in SeptemberBuilding Activity, Australia
Information for Survey Participants Australian bushfire situation If you've been impacted by the current Australian bushfires, we don't want you to be concerned about responding to our survey request. A direct information line is available to you: 1800 110 791. We understand personal circumstances vary, and encourage you to contact us when you're ready.
Australian Demographic Statistics, Jun 2019 Australia's population grows by 1.5 per cent Australia's population at 30 June 2019 was 25.4 million people, following an annual increase of 381,600 people. Natural increase accounted for 37.5 per cent of annual population growth, while net overseas migration accounted for the remaining 62.5 per cent.
Of people aged 15+, 39% eat enough fruit and 4% eat enough veg