Request a paper form

To request a paper form call the Paper Form Request Service on 1800 130 250 (Freecall within Australia) and have your Census number ready.

Your Census number is in the letter you received about the Census Test. If you don't have your Census number, you will need to call the Census Contact Centre on 1300 214 531.