2021 Census national data seminar
The 2021 Census of Population and Housing data has revealed key insights about where we live, our ancestry and what languages we speak.
For the first time, Census data also includes information about long-term health conditions and service in the Australian Defence Force.
The national data seminar was hosted at Hotel Realm, Canberra and live streamed on Thursday 7 July at 2:00pm AEST.
The seminar included information on:
- 2021 Census data insights
- the uses of Census data
- what Census data tools are available.
- Teresa Dickinson PSM, Deputy Australian Statistician and Senior Responsible Officer for the 2021 Census
- Frank Quinlan, Federation Executive Director, Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- Duncan Young, General Manager, Census, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Caroline Deans, Director, 2021 Census Data Dissemination, Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Mark Harding, Program Manager, 2021 Census Data Operations, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
An audience question and answer session followed the presentation.
The 2021 Census national data seminar is now available to watch on the ABS YouTube channel.