TRADE IN SERVICES DATA CUBES
The data cube International Trade in Services by Country, by State and by Detailed Services Category, Financial Year, 2010-11 (cat. no. 5368.0.55.003) was released on the ABS website on 11 November 2011.
AUSTRALIAN HARMONIZED EXPORT COMMODITY CLASSIFICATION
A revised version of the Australian Harmonized Export Commodity Classification (AHECC) - Electronic Publication, Jan 2012 (cat. no. 1233.0) was released on the ABS website on 15 November 2011 which included changes to the following tables:
INFORMATION PAPER: CHANGES TO AHECC AND CUSTOMS TARIFF, 2012
- Table 2. Key of changes
- Table 3. AHECC Section 01 - Chapter 1 - 5
- Table 6. AHECC Section 04 - Chapter 16 - 24
- Table 7. AHECC Section 05 - Chapter 25 - 27
- Table 16. AHECC Section 14 - Chapter 71
- Table 18. AHECC Section 16 - Chapter 84 - 85
- Table 20. AHECC Section 18 - Chapter 90 - 92
- Table 23. AHECC Section 21 - Chapter 97 - 99
- Table 24. AHECC Complete File (including free standing descriptors).
The Information Paper: Changes to AHECC and Customs Tariff, 2012
(cat. no. 5368.0.55.017) was released on 8 December 2011. This information paper provides correspondences between the statistical codes of the AHECC and Customs Tariff, and related classifications used for the dissemination of merchandise trade data as follows:
- Correspondences between Customs Tariff 2011 and 2012
- AHECC Correspondences to Standard International Trade Classification Rev. 4, Broad Economic Category, Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification 2006; and free standing descriptors
- Customs Tariff Correspondences to Standard International Trade Classification Rev. 4, Broad Economic Category, Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification 2006, Balance of Payments Broad Economic Category; and free standing descriptors.
The Customs Tariff 2012 is available from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Services website www.customs.gov.au
, select 'Tariff' then 'Working tariff 2012'.