UNIT GROUP 6213 RETAIL AND CHECKOUT SUPERVISORS
RETAIL AND CHECKOUT SUPERVISORS supervise and coordinate the activities of Sales Assistants and Checkout Operators.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining work requirements and allocating duties to Sales Assistants and Checkout Operators
- conferring with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintaining attendance records and rosters
- explaining and enforcing safety regulations
- overseeing the work of the unit and suggesting improvements and changes
- conferring with workers to resolve grievances