9214-13 Baking Factory Hand
Performs routine tasks in breadrooms of bakeries.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- loads trolleys with baked products and wheels them into coolers
- removes and stacks cooled products
- transfers baked products from production lines into storage, or into packaging machines
- tends and feeds automatic cooling machines
- tends and feeds slicing and wrapping machines
- cleans machines and work areas
Biscuit Factory Hand
Bread Room Hand