7129-23 Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operator
Operates equipment to load, unload, move, store or stack bulk materials such as grain, sugar or mineral ore.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- monitors equipment operation visually, through gauges and instruments or through computerised monitoring equipment
- controls and adjusts the operation of equipment
- inspects controls and equipment to identify wear and damage, and arranges maintenance
- compiles shift operation reports, records breakdowns and levels of productivity
- may operate central control facilities
Bulk Fluids Handler