6145-01 Supervisor, Money Market and Statistical Clerks
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Money Market Clerks or Statistical Clerks.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Money Market Clerks or Statistical Clerks
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Money Market Clerk or a Statistical Clerk