UNIT GROUP 2295 PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS
PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS assess the value of land, property, and other items such as commercial equipment and objects of art; and provide advice on the administration and commercial and operational use of land and property.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- examining property, selecting methods of valuation, and submitting written assessments
- giving evidence in legal proceedings, mediating on valuation matters and providing rental determinations for arbitration purposes
- researching and advising on the administration and use of land and property
- developing and implementing sales and leasing proposals for commercial land and property
- providing asset management services for the administration and use of land and property