7111-13 Bulldozer Operator
Operates bulldozers using blades and other attachments to gouge out, level and move materials in construction, forestry, mining and other projects.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- connects hydraulic hoses, belts, mechanical linkages or other equipment to bulldozers
- operates equipment by raising, lowering or tilting blades and manoeuvring bulldozers
- drives bulldozers in successive passes to raise or lower terrain according to specifications, by moving or pushing soil, rock, trees or other materials
- operates special attachments such as winches, scrub clearers or loading scoops
- carries out basic maintenance, adjustments and repairs to equipment
Scraper Operator (Earthmoving)