UNIT GROUP 7996 PRINTING HANDS
PRINTING HANDS operate bindery machines and perform manual binding and finishing of books and printed products or carry out routine printing tasks.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- folding, collating and fastening printed products by machine or hand
- performs handbinding and finishing operations
- operates specialised machines such as casing-in and mini binders or automatic carton folding and gluing machines
- assisting with setting up, operation and adjustment of machines
- maintains and lubricates machines