7119-13 Railway Track Repair Mobile Plant Operator
Operates machinery to maintain and repair railway tracks.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- operates machinery to clean, spread and level gravel mix used in railway beds
- operates track aligning machinery
- operates machine to lay and repair tracks and railway bed
- monitors operation of equipment
- services and carries out minor repairs to machinery